- Jefferson is an optimistic civilization simulation. Players have three basic choices: building, drawing a card or making energy.
- Jefferson takes the backbone of Settler's of Catan and expands it with chance cards and the ability to ship resources. The majority of gamers find the rules easy to learn, yet much different from any other game.
- Jefferson is a strategy game built with enough chance to make every game a close finish.
- Jefferson Cards can be custom made for expansion sets like: Oceans, War and Commerce and Extreme Nature.
- Jefferson is well recieved by computer gamers, students, and all players over the age of 13.
- After 5 years of testing and re-designing, Jefferson is ready to be published. Special thanks to Never Board Gamers in Eugene, OR for your feedback and suggestions.