Creative expression! I am inspired by all forms of art but music, painting and illustration have been passions of mine for most of my life.
- New Odessey, Eugene—June 2003
- New Frontier, Eugene—August 2003
- Jawbreaker, Eugene—October 2003
- Keystone Cafe, Eugene—October 2003
- Allen Brothers (Hillyard Ave), Eugene—November 2003
- Allen Brothers (5th Ave), Eugene—December 2003
- Museum of Unfine Art & Records, Eugene—July 2004
- Morning Glory Cafe, Eugene—November 2004
- Full City, Eugene—January 2005
- Allen Brothers (Hillyard Ave), Eugene—July 2005
- Monroe Street Cafe, Eugene—August 2005
- Sam Bond’s Garage, Eugene—September 2005
I have finished a choose your own adventure, graphic novel and album! The book tells 25 different stories in a comic book format. Some of the endings will be audio files on this website. See a few sample pages of the book, or listen to the soundtrack, or go ahead and buy the book!
I have over 5 years of recorded material with a group of musicians in Eugene, Oregon. I play a fender bass and guitar, a pro one synth, some percussion and a martin acoustic guitar. I am currently interested in electronic music and have been experimenting with Ableton Live.